Pages

Friday, 11 November 2016

Our trip to the Botanic Garden

















I learned  a lot of facts on flowers, plants and also tree's there were daffodils and amazing roses, we walked over to the African plants and we enjoyed the African plants they were amazing. My favorite part was when we went back too school that was because I was to lazy too walk. I loved but there were too mush walking, but that was an good experience or us to see, and a big thank you too price water house for paying for a bus for  us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dominic,

    My name is Madeleine, and I live in Canada. I really enjoyed reading your blog! Your trip to the botanical garden sounds like so much fun! I also love roses and it must have been gorgeous! I'm glad you got to take the bus back to school, I would have been tired too. I loved your description of the gardens. It was so detailed and well written, I could practically smell the flowers! I love your writing style! Keep on writing, and have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.